In light of events over the last 18 months, I was able to support clients via Zoom, FaceTime and Skype. I now have a number of clients I work with virtually which has many benefits and enables me to provide online therapy with people no matter where they live.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a form of deep relaxation, I often compare it to the feelings you have just before you go to sleep, or just as soon as you start to awake. It feels lovely, safe and comfortable, with little or no awareness of any disharmony. It is a period of conscious shutdown, where everything still functions normally, with the help of the subconscious mind, but you are not consciously aware of it.
It is an incredibly resourceful state as you are able to access the subconscious mind which is far more receptive to change, having significant therapeutic benefit.
Hypnotherapy can help to alleviate physical symptoms associate with: IBS, back pain, dental procedures, fibromyalgia and migraine.
Hypnotherapy is a powerful process that helps in overcoming childhood trauma, releasing the emotional impact of limiting beliefs.
What Can Hypnotherapy be Used For?
At Chelmsford Hypnotherapy, you can get help with a wide variety of issues by using the power of suggestion directly to the subconscious mind to bring about lasting change.
Get help with:
- Addictive behaviours involving: alcohol, substance abuse, food, cigarettes, nail-biting
- Anxiety related conditions: Phobias, OCD, panic attacks, PTSD
- Stress related conditions, fear of public speaking, overcoming fearful situations
- Life coaching, self-empowerment, self-discovery, relaxation
- Depression, bereavement
- Hypnotherapy can help to alleviate physical symptoms associated with: IBS, back pain, dental procedures, childbirth, pain
Use Your Mind to Change Your Life